Charming vintage dresswatch featuring a beautiful 37 mm solid rose gold case made in Argentina for the local market. Many manufacturers used to employ local casemakers to avoid complicated gold importing policies, however, there is no consolidated opinion of the community about Longines cases and if they were produced under license or not. However, it is signed "Longines" and has an identification hallmark of the casemaker and shows excellent quality comparable with Swiss cases. We offer this attractive piece as a "project" watch, as a piece of aesthetics with a spirit of the 50s when dress watches were still genuinely elegant!
- Solid 18k Rose Gold
- 37 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- In-house caliber 30L signed "Longines"
- Professionally reprinted silver dial showing little to no aging of the surface
- Signed "Longines" at 12 o'clock, "Flagship" at 6 o'clock
- The watch with a generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions