Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Impressive and charismatic chronograph by Omega bearing DNA and caliber of the original Speedmaster "Moonwatch" qualified by NASA for their space missions. The Mark II was an Omega's attempt to update the design of their top-rated chronograph to fit the extensively changing watch world of the early 70s. This particular piece is notable for it's all original condition: unpolished case still showing original finishing and excellent shape of facets, original bracelet with minimal stretch and, finally, immaculate dial with immaculate hands.
Freshly Serviced! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body with screw-down case back bearing "Hippocampus" and signed "Speedmaster"
- Unpolished, excellent condition showing traces of use
- 42 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original integrated bezel and mineral glass
- Original steel fluted crown signed with Omega logo. Original pushers.
- Manual-winding, NASA-certified chronograph
- Famous Cal.861 based on Lemania 27 CHRO12 & Cal.321
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 21600 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Completely overhauled
- Original untouched dial in outstanding mint condition. All tritium plots are intact. Reactive under UV light.
- Signed "Omega Speedmaster Professional Mark II" at 12 o'clock, printed Omega logo. Signed "T Swiss Made T" at 6 o'clock.
- Original Omega hands in the condition matching the dial
- The watch with original Omega 1162 bracelet x 173 endlinks which will fit the wrist up to 19 cm
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.